All 20 art Reviews

Evil Flippy (Fliqpy) Evil Flippy (Fliqpy)

This is extremely impressive, and even more so considering you only really used one knife! The hat and ears are a nice touch, they really add to the visual appearance during the day. Congrats man! Let the battle continue next year!

Chronamut responds:

haha I was happy to place in the top 3 for the 4th year in a row, and flippy was fun to make, and it was even more convenient that the whites of his eyes made the perfect ears - the hat was a challenge .. didn't have a real army beret to use so I used a wool cap hehe and attached his crest onto the side of it..

and yes, there were a lot of good artists that contributed this year - I am satisfied with the placings :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Sweet Witchie. Sweet Witchie.

This lady's got the thickness.
Can I get a witness?
This lovely lady's got the thickness.
Can I get a hell yeah?

Mak's Pumpkin Mak's Pumpkin

One of my favorite animations this year, now one of my favorite pumpkins. Awesome work on this man.

PAMPKEN 2013 PAMPKEN 2013

This is a sweet little carving too! Looks like one of those tiny pumpkins. I like hearing about the use of strange objects to get particular textures, gives me ideas for next year. Nice work!

Piggler responds:

Thanks lol it just looks tiny because there are no reference objects in the frame. The thing actually weighs like 20 lbs.

Killgar pumpkin 2013 Killgar pumpkin 2013

I can't believe how smooth the shading is on this. Absolutely incredible.

Sundownx responds:

Thanks, i love your freak o'lantern submission. Good luck in the competition!

Curves Curves

Beautiful

Xenosaurus-Rex Xenosaurus-Rex

Your crazy idea was a smashing success.

This is awesome.

Pear Shaped Girl Pear Shaped Girl

I like your style in this portrait. Plus she's sexy. Nice work!

Food and transport Food and transport

FF IX was totally underrated. Loved it, and loved this piece. Simple and stylized.

Flashback HD Flashback HD

Wow man! Talk about a nostalgic kick. I remember playing this when I was very, very young, and if memory serves me correctly it was on the Amiga. I almost skipped right past this before I got just the slightest inkling of familiarity. The game has never looked better!